The Purpose of the PPC is to foster full participation of the entire parish in the life and mission of the parish and of the Universal Church.
The General Function of the PPC is to advise the Pastor in pastoral matters including
- developing a pastoral plan,
- recommending policies, procedures, and programs to assist in the implementation of the mission statement and the parish pastoral plan,
- reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of existing programs, and
- serving as a connection to other parish ministries.
The PPC meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00PM. The following are bullet points from the June 7, 2022, meeting:
- An intern from Chestnut Hill College has begun work to redesign our website. There will be another intern this fall to design and incorporate the social media piece.
- A brief survey has been developed for local businesses to bring more awareness to our Holy Cross mission and to better learn how to be more inclusive, attract folks into our community, and serve the needs of our Mt. Airy neighborhood.
- Strategic Plan objectives and action items have been sorted by ministries. PPC members will meet individually with Ministry Heads to discuss prior to July 1.
- PPC members will be working on interim goals for its long-term vision covering the next two years.
Meet the PPC Members that Serve Our Parish
|Evangelina (Anji) Johnson
||Ruhamah (R.T.) Mail
(Finance Council Liaison)
For additional information, please email: parishpastoralcouncil@
The Pastoral Council meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00PM.