Your generosity is greatly appreciated. We are happy to help you ensure that you do not miss making your weekly contributions, especially during this time of pandemic and social distancing.
Here are a few easy ways you can make sure your contributions are received on a regular basis:
- Give online through ParishGiving.org.
- Set up ‘Holy Cross Parish’ as the Payee of a recurring check payment through your personal bank.
- We also accept physical checks made payable to ‘Holy Cross Parish’. They may be dropped off during Mass or at the Rectory Office at any time for your convenience. You may also mail them to: Holy Cross Rectory Office, 154 E. Mount Airy Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19119.
2021 Annual Appeal Campaign – Working Together to Reach Our Goal!
We invite all members and friends of our parish family to participate in supporting our Parish’s ministries and maintaining our beloved spiritual home. We have set a goal of $55,000 to strengthen our programming and enrich our community outreach initiatives. We ask that you please prayerfully consider supporting our 2021 Annual Appeal Campaign. DONATE NOW
- For those of you who are employed, ask your employer about Matching Gifts*
- For those of you who are 70 and older, you may want to consider making a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)** from your IRA, which is a feature that will not be taxed as income.
* For questions regarding your company’s programs, please contact your employer’s HR or community giving department. Much of the necessary information and forms needed are also available on your company intranet.
** For more information about QCD, contact Ron Hevey, HC Finance Council member, at 215-510-6791.
For additional information, please contact: financecouncil@holycrossphl.